Thread: iSonic 2013
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2013, 07:05 PM   #65
Stargazer

Hmmm, well looking for the light wind ultimate racing machine .. the IS 127 might fit the bill.
628 does the IS 127 take the 9m sail well ?
Would it plane as quick as the US .. it's wider than the RAY true but it's also an Isonic .. well riding the futura [love the board] I wonder if the IS is so much harder [ it's wider and mallet] so I guess you're really need to do some active pumping to get it going .. but in light wind conditions it's most of the times blasting as fast as possible anyway ..so . What's your take on it and when do you start planning.
I'm a little ,I wouldn't call it afraid, that the IS 127 is a very technical board that you need to tune quite right every time to get the most of it .. I know that counts for every board but the US would be more forgiving and more relax I guess.
Wouldn't the IS 121 and the F111 overlap too much ... I'd like to hear from rdrsurf since he's almost the same weight.

Man it's though :-) anyway I still have some time [it's snowing right now here in Belgium] but I might go to the bOOt in Dusseldorf next weekend ...:-)
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote