View Single Post
Old 10th February 2013, 01:56 PM   #2
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 298

The black washers are called K9 anti twist washers. There are images of them in the catalogues (in the downloads tab) but to buy them you would need to speak to your local dealer or importer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
All the latest windsurfing news in one place.
Phill104 is offline   Reply With Quote