View Single Post
Old 21st February 2007, 03:43 AM   #14
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,191
Default RE: Some Streamlined related....

JM: OK, I got the wrong english word then. Whats it called when you kind of "cold hammer" it to shape?

(And how did you prevent the link from breaking?)
Ola_H is offline   Reply With Quote