View Single Post
Old 8th May 2007, 05:06 AM   #3
o2bnme

Send a message via AIM to o2bnme Send a message via Yahoo to o2bnme
Default RE: On the water with the Gemini

Whoever it was, I'm not happy they didn't treat my board with care. Based on the type of damage I saw, three things happened... they either tried to move the beast with a forklift and dropped it on something, they ran something else into it, or it moved around in the truck. The dealer I bought it through was very good in getting it remedied. He even negotiated a huge discount with Trident Sports if I took the damaged one and got it fixed myself. I wasn't interested in having to go through the hassle of getting it fixed though, so I opted for a 2nd board to be shipped. The 2nd board was handled with more care by the carrier for sure, and was packaged more carefully. Both contributed to a better end result.

There is nothing worse than getting all excited when a brown box arrives only to find that the contents are damaged. In a few years, the extra month we had to wait will be totally forgotten and replaced with some very good memories of my wife and me sailing together and me teaching my nephews to sail.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
o2bnme is offline   Reply With Quote