Old 24th May 2007, 06:51 AM   #1
ka72

Default still cant reply to posts

Here is my response from my last post. I tried to reply to the post but it doesn't give me the (post threat) button on the page anywhere. Very frustrating.
.................................................. ...............

There were no other girls competing or sailing on the day, I was the only one. Which is usually the case. Sometimes there may be one to two others girls out on the water but there now seems to be less and less in my area.

Yes we can sail all through winter, although it does get a bit cold in July and August and I wear a full length wetsuit then, the rest of the year you dont really need one. I have seen tourists from cold areas out without wetsuits in July when I have thought it was freezing. The wind is usually much for gusty in winter and more cross offshore. In summer we have lovely warm cross onshore seabreeze winds and really warm water. Queensland is not however as windy as western Australia is some most people own bigger kit.
cheers
kellie
ka72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2007, 11:41 AM   #2
daemon

Default RE: still cant reply to posts

test
daemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2007, 08:07 AM   #3
ThierryP

Default RE: still cant reply to posts

G'd day Ka 72!
I had the same problem posting replies. Instead of clicking on "Post Reply", just use "Quick Reply" at the bottom of the page, and then click on the "Post Reply" button below.
If you would like to sail with other girls, just hop on the plane and come visit us in Noumea, New Caledonia, there are more and more sailing here; you can rent very good, current year equipment too on the main spot (Anse Vata).
See you one day I hope!
Thierry
ThierryP is offline   Reply With Quote