Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th October 2006, 05:55 AM   #1
USWE22

Default Starboard Gemini availablility

Hi, I got to try a full Slalom Tandem board a few weeks ago at a MOWIND regatta in Minnesota (Mille Lac Crossing), both of us were experienced sailors and we had two large sails on the board (a Tandem Horney designed board with a slalom cut) we used a 10.5m sail and a 9.2m sail on it and we were fully planing and it was so much fun.

I had so much fun that I am considering getting a Starboard Gemini to use for fun sailing with friends and for teaching, where and when will this board be available? What will the price of it be? I don't seem to be able to find much information on it yet, can someone give me some more info or point me in the right direction.

We are planning a midwest regional regatta for next April in my hometown of Des Moines, IA. And I would love to add another dicipline to our course racing schedule and make a parallell course where teams compete on two tandem boards. Winners move on to next round until the winning team is left. Please tell me how I can get a hold of these tandem boards...

Contact me at ujentler@gmail.com
Thanks
- Uffe
USWE 22
USWE22 is offline   Reply With Quote