Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th February 2009, 01:30 AM   #10
Nick F

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark h View Post
Hey Nick, you salvage your marriage and gain valuable brownie points at the same time by following screamers advice. 2nd hand F159/F160 (available from Boardwise for around £300), and keep either the K117 or C131, and grab a 100ish ltr board for stronger days, sorted. The main problem now is that you have four (possibly five soon) light wind boards. Three should pretty much cover you for most conditions. Dont worry about Formula being "highly technical". At world cup level and sailing in "all" conditions, yes, formula is V-technically and physically demanding, but for max light wind fun (when most waters are pretty flat), formula is easy and stacks of fun.
Hi Mark

I cant go anything less than my K117, not that good yet? But I find that when guys are out in their 80 ltr boards, my 117 is fine, maybe my weight (14st)
If guys are out on a 5m I will be on a 6.5, but I am no expert.

I see you have an Isonic, are they harder to go than the Formula Boards, even on a large volume isonic?
P.S. I was going to get one before I bought the Futura, but was told they are hard to ride, very technical.

I know is hard to say if its hard or not, it could be for me, but not for you.

Thanks Again
Nick
Nick F is offline   Reply With Quote