Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th May 2010, 04:46 PM   #1
agrelon

Default C3 Venom Review

Hi all,

I wanted to dedicate a thread about my ordering/impressions of my C3 Venom 36 for anyone considering a high performance fin for their board, but not too sure about ordering online, etc.

This is the fin recommended by Remi Vila as the best match for Futura 93l.

I haven't had any time on the water with it yet but I just wanted to start this thread off by saying how fantastic the service is. I ordered the fin on Monday, and it has arrived as promised, 3 days later. The guys at C3 are really good with their emails so the couple of issues I had with payment were solved quickly.

With regards to the fin itself, the finish is impeccable and it comes with a very durable and protective cover. However, the fin doesn't come with bolts so make sure you keep your old ones if you're buying this fin.

Hopefully I'll get some time on the water with it in the next couple of days. I'll post my first impressions on this thread.

Cheers,

Adrien