Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27th September 2011, 09:17 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default going to maui for 6 months looking for info

to maui never been, for 6 months between work.

Ive saved up, time to shred!

i have a few question, if persons would like to give their inputs i would appreciate it and be happy.

I talked to some persons about all the spots, many have lots idea, but no limit to waat seem for best for me, maybe in truth them not me!
and I will start out pretty conservative with windsurfing at this kanaha palce . So I am pretty set up info wise for that but as to other things.

Auto, renting would be great expensive, i look online, and have quried , i may have to do it for a week , until say I can i buy a auto , but wheres would I find whats avialable, is there a newspaper, or a website online where can i find some used buys?

What are the states rules of the hawaiis, insurance and registration of auto?

also as to a place for a home, i can rent for a bits of time , but while again no small amount of findings somethings online , but i know probably some inside scoop to cheaper digs, where can i find those place?

Also where does everyone hang out ? where are the good social spots.

I am 24 and single, are there any night time hot spots , discos, where I can meet some friendly locals or tourista like me .Maybe this happy hour thing, few drink, good music funtimes dance.
I heard the scene maybe low key , local flavour that pretty ummm clicky and me not be too liked...at first, ha ha

I am sure after a few week of being theres , i get quite a bit of info while am actually present in body not internet , but i much be appreciating maybe some insider info so i donn feel so blind..

i thanks in advances.

francois tranche