Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 11th September 2012, 09:05 AM   #21
Unregistered

J'avais besoin d'écrire un bref avis de vente aux merci pour toutes les suggestions que vous êtes fantastiques mettant à www.star-board.com. Ma recherche internet a prolongé à la fin de la journée été reconnu par les détails techniques fiables et au commerce avec mes collègues. Je voudrais affirmer que nous sommes plusieurs lecteurs sont vraiment au sérieux la chance de vivre dans un endroit assez important avec plusieurs individus excellente avec des pointeurs perspicace.
Old 11th October 2012, 06:55 AM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark h View Post
For me, it's pretty hard trying to describe a fin, but my feelings are all positive. I came from Select S10's, SL7's and RS7's and I feel these F-Hots are much better all round. Similar power cm for cm for acceleration and early planing, free-feeling board, easier through chop. Fins feel like they like to be maxed out which I think is a good thing. One thing I noticed was that I had to move the mast track back a couple of cm more than usual, this just felt right for me.
So am i correct in thinking that they are stiffer than your previous fin, if you're having to put the mast track back?

Track further forward for more control (leverage) over a flexible fin and vise versa for a stiffer fin.
Old 11th October 2012, 11:13 AM   #23
mark h

Yeah, pretty much. On dry land they feel similar stiffness, but the water they definetly feel stiffer. Less work through the back leg and feels comfortable through chop etc.

The toys:
iSW44 - - iSW49 - iSW53 - iSW58 - iS107 - iS137 - F161.
North Warps: F2012 5.2m, 5.7m, 6.3m, 7m, 8m, 8.6m, 9.5m F2006 11m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mark h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2012, 02:43 PM   #24
mcross19

Hi Mark, have they the same rake? As this would also change where you put the mast base
mcross19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2012, 05:35 PM   #25
mark h

The F-Hots do have slightly more rake

The toys:
iSW44 - - iSW49 - iSW53 - iSW58 - iS107 - iS137 - F161.
North Warps: F2012 5.2m, 5.7m, 6.3m, 7m, 8m, 8.6m, 9.5m F2006 11m.

mark h is offline   Reply With Quote