|21st April 2007, 07:21 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2006
isonic 111 trimming-Remi, Jesper, Ian
Lot of info about the isonics on the forum what really help to choose the right board! I did it and I get the isonic111 just now. Please help me out to find the right trimming for the board, based on your experience, complete all the relevant info here in one place.
I'm 184cm 85kg. Sails are 9,0 7,7 6,6 race sails.
1. Footstrap positions? Front or back, which holes is the right from the opportunities?
2. Where is the right mastfoot position? (you talk about the whole mast track or just the active area, without the back appr. 2cm?)
3. Which Deboichet SL2 fin work the best for 9,0?
4. Which Deboichet SL2 fin work the best for 7,7?
5. Which Deboichet SL2 fin work the best for 6,6?
To save your time you can write your answers just after the relevant number…
Thanks a lot for your help,