Go Back   Starboard Forums > Ask Our Team

Old 13th July 2011, 08:44 AM   #1
Jumbee

Default Where to buy in the USA

You guys have some great products. You've done some things very well, such as positioning your boards in some great rental locations.

In fact, my wife and I just came back from a nice trip where we rented Starboards of various types and had a great week of windsurfing.

So we come back home to the U.S. and we were excited to replace our old boards with new Starboards since we had such an enjoyable time on the rental boards.

Problem is we can't find a dealer here with any inventory and particularly not what we want to buy. Seems most dealers only have a couple boards and most of those are previous year's models.

Is there something we're missing?

I understand if this is just a bad time of year to buy a board if it's between model years. But it's disappointing that no dealer will stock any product here. I also understand the motivation for dealers to not carry much inventory (see old product comment above.)

Is there a distributor that I can contact directly? Can't find that information anywhere.

Anyway, we want your boards but we just can't find them. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Last edited by Jumbee; 13th July 2011 at 08:58 AM.
Jumbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Remi
STARBOARD DEVELOPMENT

Hi Jumbee,

Happy that you love our boards, please check in the link bellow who to contact, thanks :

http://www.star-board.com/SpringSumm...hp?country=USA

All the best

Can answer if you have any questions on this following boards :

Carve 111, 121, 131, 141, 151 & 161
Futura 93, 101, 111, 121, 131 & 141.
iSonic 80, 87, 90, 97, 107, 110, 117 & 130
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

UltraSonic 147
Formula Experience One Design
Phantom Race 377 & 377 L / 320
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phantom 295 L :

Formula 167 :

Racing Serinity Cat Concept
Remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 09:31 PM   #3
Roger
Dream Team - School Guru

Jumbee,
For the USA Shop that has the largest inventory/best selection, try Big Winds in Hood River, Oregon!
For USA Sales/Distribution try:
cj@tridentsports.com
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2011, 02:36 AM   #4
Jumbee

Hi guys,
Thanks for the info and the quick reply. I think I should be able to find what I need.

Jumbee
Jumbee is offline   Reply With Quote