Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 19th April 2007, 07:48 AM   #31

Default RE: These forums are now DEAD! Where to ask now?

don't look now but WSguy RobSwift has taken up a new name. Broadreach5 is very active on iWindsurf. It appears that he has weak ankles from his previous figure skating career.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2007, 08:18 PM   #32
WSguy

If you are concerned with the personality behind the posts, you are
not approaching the internet with an educated attitude. It's the
information, not the messenger that's important. If you don't like
the information, you should be attacking it, not the messenger. This
is the educated approach to manly interaction. Obviously so many want to hide behind their computers and exhibit their lack of educated manners here.
WSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2007, 02:40 PM   #33

WTF
Old 11th May 2007, 07:59 PM   #34

Default RE: Who is Brucie

Found this one on a different forum, still can't figure out who they were on about though

Once upon a time there was a sad and lonely person known as >>Brucie<<.

Now Brucie wasn&#39;t always lonely, once he actually had a life.

Way back years and years ago Brucie discovered the internet. It was a place full off interesting things and wonder.

It wasn&#39;t long after Brucie discovered the internet that Brucie&#39;s wife started discovering lots sticky messes around the computer area.

Brucie made that many sticky messes that he was unable to perform to for his wife in that special way which adults do, so unfulfilled she told him to get the >>fark<< out >>of<< her life and promptly ran of with the local grocery boy.

Things got even worse for Brucie when his neighbor took out a restraining order on Brucie keeping him away from his dog (Brucie had been trying to prove his manhood in a way which isn&#39;t quite appropriate).

>>You<< can imagine the pain poor Brucie must have been going through, no company, nobody liking him and most importantly .... no one to clean up the sticky messes which were starting to build up quite think.

It&#39;s a >>sad<< thing but Brucie went down hill from there and became a bit (more) >>retarded<<.

Voices in his head started appearing and talking to him, there was so many voices in his head and not much else that these voices started echoing and making more voices.

The Brucie had a epiphany, he discovered internet forums and thought to himself, I can become a Legend of the information super highway, I can become Supa Troll.

Brucie thought to himself, I can use all my voices and the real peple won&#39;t know it&#39;s me! I can be a real >>Dick<< and no one will be the wiser.

So with trolling forums, Brucie was happy once again, the voices in his >>head<< were happy and he has now hired a cleaner to clean up even more sticky messes.