Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 9th May 2014, 11:20 PM   #1
mark h

Default Boom camera mount

I made this boom camera mount out of a broken carbon boom. You can get the idea on how it's made in the video. Can any of the more inventive types out there think of a design that allows you to gybe/tack?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vc8IKrLhCs

The toys:
iSW44 - - iSW49 - iSW53 - iSW58 - iS107 - iS137 - F161.
North Warps: F2012 5.2m, 5.7m, 6.3m, 7m, 8m, 8.6m, 9.5m F2006 11m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mark h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2014, 04:37 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Go pro mount

Made my own gopro mount by making a 1.5" wide, 220 degreee degree band of carbon around an old boom that I snap on off, anywhere I want on my actual boom, and aepoxied swivel mount from the desk lamp. First I made it tight, but as per the video below I found better to let it be semi loose, that way it bumps on its own changing views & nangles in that way get more variety of takes out of as session.

Bermudaboy...
(still hoping someone out there has some good ideas or experience for making Phantom broad reach deep)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQo0WPKkG3s