Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 26th February 2014, 11:57 PM   #1
mark h

Default Contour cameras back in business

Having bought a contour roam last spring and seeing contour Inc falling victim of the credit crunch last summer, I was slightly pissed at not being able to continue to use the super easy to use storytell programme.

but, there is light on the horizon! Yesterday, I had an email from a guy called Cory, (the original Cory from contour Inc) telling me that they had set up again as contour LLC.

I'm guessing that the new company will continue to support the storytell programme, although I'm not sure if it needs re-downloading etc.

thought I'd mention it here as the contour was/is a decent bit of kit.

The toys:
Speed W44 - Speed W49 - speed W53 - speed W58 - iS76 - iS107 - iS137 - F161.
North Warps: F2012 5.2m, 5.7m, 6.3m, 7m, 7.8m, 8.6m, 9.5m F2006 11m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mark h is offline   Reply With Quote