Old 17th June 2008, 07:39 PM   #1
Oliver

Smile isonic 133 Slalom sail choice

Hi Kevin,
im a big fan of yours. I know youre with Gaastra but could you recommend a hellcat 8,5m
Sail, cause i have back problems and the Racing sail is to hard to handle for me.
i have the new 133 isonic. Or Matrix or Plasma 8,5m. I would love to use a vapor but with the disc prolabs on the spine it'S hard for me. But i dont want to miss the feeling of speed
and racing. what sail would you recommend?
Thx a lot and good look on the tour! Oliver
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2008, 06:58 AM   #2
Kevin Pritchard
Dream Team Member

I would go with the Plasma 8.5. Just sailed on it the other day and was really nice.. Hope you enjoy it. Will work great on the 133.

kp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kevin Pritchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2008, 07:18 PM   #3
Oliver

Smile iSonic 133 biggest Sail

Hi Kevin,

could you pls give me some advice i want to buy a bigger sail for my is 133,so far i have 8,5m
Its a bit to small. Would you go on a 9,8 or 10m or 10,7m ?
Can you go to 11m ? Cause i want to use the sail if possible also with a formula 162.
What size would you recommend cause i need a more powerfull motor, Vapor Sails.

Thanks a lot and good results Oliver
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2008, 04:52 PM   #4
Kevin Pritchard
Dream Team Member

Oliver.. see other thread..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kevin Pritchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2008, 05:26 AM   #5
Teetdiro

Exclamation How could anyone stoop so low

bump up then lurkOur manager at the restaurant where I worked was a much beloved, jovial man. But there was one subject you didn't dare discuss in front of him -- his height. Or, should I say, his lack of it. One day, he stormed through the door and announced angrily, "Someone just picked my pocket!" Most of my fellow waitresses and I were speechless, except for the one who blurted out, "How could anyone stoop so low?" ------------The WOW gold Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy wow gold, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest gold here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft gold, powerleveling,wow leveling ,warcraft gold, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft gold,wow leveling,