Go Back   Starboard Forums > Ask Our Team

Old 22nd April 2010, 07:09 PM   #31
Dave K

Hi all,
I'm back on line with Starboard, for some reason I could not log on but that is fixed now! Thanks IT Guys.

Because my wife and I decided to host a Formula Windsurfing event we had a web site made. That work was done by Javier of "Right Brain Communications" I highly recommend him for web site development for anyone looking. Anyway, you can find more info about my fins and pricing and delivery as well as technical details with out all the gossip and rumors (some of which are actually true!). see www.kashyfins.com

I do have an LWR and an HWR but have only ridden each once.

The day I rode the LWR was with a 9.0 meter K70XS-T0 4.0 it worked well but was too big a fin except in the lulls where it was fine.

The day I rode the HWR was with an 11.8 meter and I used a K70XS-T8 at 4.0 again it worked well.

Unfortunately when I say worked well I really can't say how well since I have no one that is competitive with me to test with. But I do get feed back from lots of pros and top level amatuers and I do take that info into account when suggesting fins for customers.

Also follow my event which is linked from the same web-site

Dave
Dave K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 07:54 PM   #32
agrelon

Hi Dave,

I just checked out the Design PDF and I'm really impressed by the detail you go into with regards to different aspects of design.

Is 800USD the price of a single fin?

Cheers,

Adrien