Old 6th January 2010, 03:22 PM   #11
Papounet

Platinium Carbone (-;

http://transjai.videos.free.fr/image...inium/wish.wmv
Papounet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2010, 05:52 PM   #12
Unregistered

Default specs

It's hard to compare the new NP boom as they did not publish any weights for their new booms and I have not seen any pictures comparing the width between 2009 and 2010.

Did somebody already made a review?

Adri
Old 19th March 2010, 10:38 PM   #13
Unregistered

Buy gaastra boom, black-alu or carbon.
Old 20th March 2010, 08:18 AM   #14
janschipper

I’ve always been a fan of the 2010NP concept

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
janschipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2010, 10:50 PM   #15
sergio_k

With any carbon boom purchase you never know as far as durability goes, Maui sails boom
has the best reputation right now but as people wrote already heavy and it has larger grip diameter (my pet peeve). Good thing about carbon booms though, you can always repair them, retrofit or reinforce, so if durability is the only issue, I would just wrap 2 layers of carbon in the boom head area, that will improve both durability and stiffness for about $20-30 US and it's so easy to do.
Old 20th April 2010, 10:24 PM   #16
Unregistered

Default Al.360 E3 Carbon slalom 2010??????

guys I was also having the same problem either to buy MS boom or X9 boom then my distributor told me about considering Al.360 E3 Carbon slalom 2010 and how good booms they were? but it was the first time I heard about it? Can u guys please let me know more about it? how is it compare other booms etc. and should I go for MS 190-240 or AL 360 190-245? can u guys compare and inform me about both please?? thank you
Old 20th April 2010, 10:27 PM   #17
Unregistered

guys I was also having the same problem either to buy MS boom or X9 boom then my distributor told me about considering Al.360 E3 Carbon slalom 2010 and how good booms they were? but it was the first time I heard about it? Can u guys please let me know more about it? how is it compare other booms etc. and should I go for MS 190-240 or AL 360 190-245? can u guys compare and inform me about both please?? thank you
Old 21st April 2010, 12:48 AM   #18
Unregistered

guys Im serious and really need help urgently cuz I have to order either one of these booms in 3 days. please make a good comparison and enlighten me!!!
please
Old 22nd April 2010, 07:03 AM   #19
avableBluetly

Default What to buy2010NP X9boom or 2010NS platinum

“Originally Posted by Shadow1
hmm, just asking,
what do you think
of Tunisia?
of tunisian people?
of tunisia economy?
of culture?
or what do you know about tunisia?

i think those questions are enuf to open a discussion, and a topic,
those questions will leads to a different topics,

”I dont think Ive ever thought about Tunisia.

Ive learned about Carthage.

Thats about it. Maybe you could share what you know to further the discussion
Old 23rd April 2010, 08:13 AM   #20
Deja Vu

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRL-250 View Post
For a year now i have been sponsored by Chinook. I have been using chinook products for years and I can highly recommend the Chinook Carbon booms. They are light compared to alot of booms on the market and have a massive range of adjustment. They are also alot cheaper than the X9 and North Platinum booms. Check them out :-))
The problem I have with the Chinook booms is the boom head. It is just too flexible for my taste and the mast boom connection is too loose so you end up with a floppy connection.
Deja Vu is offline   Reply With Quote