Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 22nd April 2010, 07:23 AM   #21
lirende

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiben View Post
Hi Lirende,

I think your company sounds fantastic, and I would like to order a "People's Number 1 Super-Racing Windsurf Sail" with a matching "Great Helmsman Super Industrial Spinnaker" please.

I usually prefer my sails to use "Carbon reinforced Kevlar" as the main material, but your new CSR ("Coal Stained Rags") technology sounds excellent too, so let's go with that shall we?

I look forward to amazing and crushing my Bourgeois Capitalist friends with your superior technology.

yours sincerely, KiwiBen
it's really funny
lirende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 10:16 AM   #22
kiwiben

Dear lirende,

I do think you're great... your perseverance and good nature are the only thing keeping this thread from being taken and destroyed by the censors... if you can post a youtube video of yourself and your factory you may become a minor celebrity. Hell, you could even sell a few sails...

Hey, you should get in touch with Agrelon, he's in Hong Kong I think.... He might even give you a go on his Futura 93...

All my love, Ben
kiwiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 01:09 PM   #23
agrelon

Quote:
Dear lirende,

I do think you're great... your perseverance and good nature are the only thing keeping this thread from being taken and destroyed by the censors... if you can post a youtube video of yourself and your factory you may become a minor celebrity. Hell, you could even sell a few sails...

Hey, you should get in touch with Agrelon, he's in Hong Kong I think.... He might even give you a go on his Futura 93...

All my love, Ben
He's only getting on my Futura if I get a custom made charcoal ragged, coal induced race sail.
Old 22nd April 2010, 01:20 PM   #24
kiwiben

I think that can be arranged...

Lirende? Are you there mate? I think I just got you your first test pilot...
kiwiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 02:13 PM   #25
agrelon

Quote:
I think that can be arranged...

Lirende? Are you there mate? I think I just got you your first test pilot...
Yeah, you're gonna need a commission. Not sure how well a rag sail would waterstart...
Old 22nd April 2010, 03:56 PM   #26
Unregistered

Smile

Dear Lirende
I was curious so I went to vistit your website, but I can only see a single page with no links to options, price lists, etc... Nothing about windsurf sails.
I've heard about some very cheap kiteboarding sails from China brands, and I've seen also some cheap windsurf sails sold on ebay.de that I suppose coming from China, like a nocam 9,5 "Hawain Art" (not Hawaiian...). I don't know anything about quality.
I think you must accept that this is a free forum in our free world. So opinions even if strong are normal.
Also in Italy we had many problems about poor quality of China products, it seems that now China market is focused only on low prices no matter the quality; and in the past wasn't always so, let's think about famous chinese vases and porcelain, known as best quality products.
My friend from US tells me that success and money is the only religion of many chinese people he knows. Sure too much bad opinion, I think. But something even if not all it's true, products are not made only by prices and people working 12 hours for each day, but also from freedom of thinking, fantasy, culture in the background, see us in Italy. This seems the factors you have lost in China, pheraps because of loss of freedom.
Finally accept a joke from me, without being angry with me: would it be possible in the future to have from your chinese factory a windsurf sail with painted the image of the (glorious) tanker man in Tianammen?
Nico
Old 22nd April 2010, 06:35 PM   #27
agrelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Lirende
I was curious so I went to vistit your website, but I can only see a single page with no links to options, price lists, etc... Nothing about windsurf sails.
I've heard about some very cheap kiteboarding sails from China brands, and I've seen also some cheap windsurf sails sold on ebay.de that I suppose coming from China, like a nocam 9,5 "Hawain Art" (not Hawaiian...). I don't know anything about quality.
I think you must accept that this is a free forum in our free world. So opinions even if strong are normal.
Also in Italy we had many problems about poor quality of China products, it seems that now China market is focused only on low prices no matter the quality; and in the past wasn't always so, let's think about famous chinese vases and porcelain, known as best quality products.
My friend from US tells me that success and money is the only religion of many chinese people he knows. Sure too much bad opinion, I think. But something even if not all it's true, products are not made only by prices and people working 12 hours for each day, but also from freedom of thinking, fantasy, culture in the background, see us in Italy. This seems the factors you have lost in China, pheraps because of loss of freedom.
Finally accept a joke from me, without being angry with me: would it be possible in the future to have from your chinese factory a windsurf sail with painted the image of the (glorious) tanker man in Tianammen?
Nico
You would get so much beach cred with a graphic of that on your sail, it could be pretty insane!
Old 23rd April 2010, 07:48 AM   #28
lirende

Smile

Quote:
Dear lirende,

All my love, Ben
thank you for your advice,I will try.
Old 23rd April 2010, 08:08 AM   #29
lirende

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Lirende
Nico
Thank you for your objective assess about chinese products,I think everything has its except,the quality of our sail absolutely has no problem,now our company connect someone who are foreigers as our agent ,my company's aim is earn the reputation and trust form freign customers .I agree with you that most chinese products are low price ,but not all of them are in bad qulity.as you said you vistited our website, but you could only see a single page with no links to options, price lists, etc... Nothing about windsurf sails.I should say something about this,our company is sailmakers ,we will make windsurfing sail as cumtomer required,customer will give some statisitcs ,then we will make the sail.our company like UK-halsey ,but we did have a long history as UK.
Old 23rd April 2010, 08:12 AM   #30
lirende

if you didnot find the any links from our website ,you can try to search in google "sailmakers in china" our website really exsit many links.