Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 10th September 2010, 10:29 PM   #11
Prodan

first, i SAID the kode is more durable. here @ the windsurfing club i mentionned b4 almost everyone has an isonic (mostly 122's) so that's why i'm thinking a lot bout isonics. i admit, they RACE but still, the conditions should also suit the isonic. the mast bit, i aslo know, tho i haven't been checking masts. btw how much does a ,say 60% carbon mast cost? approximately for a 370? and should i get a wave sail if i get a kode or freeride/slalom/race? idk
Prodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 04:15 PM   #12
Farlo

Nothing against the Kode, but after discussing with a few friends I tend to agree with poster #6. The Hawk seems to be the most versatile board of the moment. Very fast and incredibly easy in chops. Moreover its powerbox will give you a lot more fin possibilities than the Kode (or iSonic).
Farlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2010, 03:34 AM   #13
Prodan

I don't care that much about fins (or know a lot about them)... how much will a 2009/10 kode cost next summer? how much do they cost now?
Old 16th September 2010, 07:31 PM   #14
Farlo

You won't find easily good racing fins for the small Kode because or the US box. This been said, you may find freeride fins that will do the job. I mention the Hawk 100 because a few friends use it for recreational racing, freeride and freestyle. It is far from ridiculous with race settings. But Kode is certainly not a bad board either...

Last edited by Farlo; 16th September 2010 at 11:04 PM.
Farlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2010, 10:40 PM   #15
Prodan

freeride should do just fine how big do the fins need 2 be anyways, compared 2 the wind??