Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 19th June 2007, 07:45 PM   #1

Default Spare Time of Starboard Crew

So now that the Starboard crew rarely responds to threads on the forums,

What do you guys do with all your spare time?
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2007, 11:50 AM   #2
James

Default RE: Spare Time of Starboard Crew

I understand that Starboard has lost some people unexpectedly, so they may be understaffed and extra busy. I have noticed that when a SB team member does post, it's usually in response to a question about the particular board that is his expertise. At least Roger Jackson still consistently answers questions on his "Windsurfing School" forum.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2007, 01:43 PM   #3
Ian Fox
STARBOARD

..anyone who knows the Starboard crew will know that "spare time" is not really on the option list..

Readers/riders/users requiring specific answers from the crew are more than welcome to avail themselves of the AskTeam forum, which (as intended..) definitely has a higher crew/team participation rate on specific issues than the more general banter on the Free Forum.

It's an interesting fact that both the quantity and quality of the traffic between these does tend to ebb and flow a bit, depending on many variables, quite a few well outside our control, but in general if it's detailed SB answers you seek, try AskTeam or of course Roger's School.

And thanks for the thought about spare time

Cheers ~ Ian
Ian Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2007, 01:49 PM   #4

Hi all,

no spare time !! hehe

really I think we all are working a lot and giving this free forum to all people to express themselves. I am all days here in the forum reading twice the messages.

I have 6 years in the crew and I like to leave discussions go on. really is very interesting to read them and know what people think of any topic. More opinions, more rich the content.

I have learned a lot from discussions, I have understood people, what they think and what they WANT. I think this has contributed a lot into the sport and into the development we all see happening.

I like to participate and give my opinion too, but I prefer sometimes to wait a bit more and let people participate so I can also add more and all can see more points of view.

6 years and i am really happy here, hope more years on this and thanks all for your participation and sincere opinions posted here!

best luck!
Greetings from Peru!

Ricardo Guglielmino
Starboard Team
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote