Old 22nd May 2008, 04:57 AM   #1
fididdly

Default Where're you at this summer, Roger?

Hey, Roger, don't you usually travel all around with demo boards in the summer so newbies and oldbies can try 'em on the water? What's your schedule this year? Couldn't find it on the web site.
fididdly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2008, 08:42 AM   #2
Roger
Dream Team - School Guru

Hi fididdly,
I'm currently in Texas, having just completed a really successful Texas State Championships event with Mariner Sails and the North Texas Windriders at Lake Whitney.
I'll be doing a Learn to Windsurf event this coming Saturday at Ray Hubbard (just outsideDallas) and then a "whatever skills you are working on" clinic (for more advanced sailors) on Sunday at the same location.
The following weekend (May 31-June 1st) we'll be doing the full "A Taste of Windsurfing" program at Bob Wentz Park (Windy Point) on Lake Travis with the Austin Windsurf Club and Sailworks Austin.
Then I'm heading to the Nationals in Worthington, MN on June 11-15th where we plan to do "A Taste of Windsurfing" with perhaps some Sailworks and Starboard demos in the late afternoon or evening.
After Worthington, I'll head to Lakes Bay, NJ and Extreme Windsurfing for a 2 day demo event June 21 and 22nd..
The final event for this season will be a 2 day "A Taste of Windsurfing with the Adirondak Boardsailing and Montreal Windsurfing Clubs (AVPM) in Platttsburgh, NY on Lake Champlain scheduled for July 12th -13th.
We are cutting back a bit due to the cost of fuel and I do not have as many boards for demo as in past years due to financial concerns in the industry.
We do have a full range of the latest Sailworks Sails (Revolutions/Retros/Huckers/NXs) for you to try out.
Sorry I haven't gotten this on the web earlier.
Hope this helps,
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote