Old 31st August 2009, 08:27 PM   #1
JSW225

Default Small Footstraps?

Hi!

I just purchased a Go 170. It seems that the footstraps are too small for my feet. Even on land, I cannot get my feet past my arch. There seems to be extra slack in the adjustable straps, but they just don't seem to get any bigger.

I do wear size 13 shoes, with extra wide feet, so I'm not making it easy on myself.

Anyway, is there anything I can do to get these stock straps to be bigger? Or are there straps out there made for big footed people?
JSW225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2009, 09:13 PM   #2
mim

If you have extra wide feet it might be a problem...you will hardly make them any bigger...in my case I also see a plently of the tightening strap but they simply won't pass certain size...luck for me it is exactly right size for me.

Get yourself race straps (do not get scared) ... ligter and much stiffer, and for you the size is only set once (with the used screw hole) and finished...and they are usually big enough (you can measure what you need and ask Dakine, Starboard, Kovalski etc. if its long enough).

Good luck!
Ciao Michal.
Old 31st August 2009, 11:14 PM   #3
JSW225

I see you are in switzerland, but I am having trouble finding anything but DaKines here in America, and I am having trouble finding what sizes they run.
JSW225 is offline   Reply With Quote