Go Back   Starboard Forums > Ask Our Team

Old 18th February 2010, 06:13 PM   #1
Xphere

Default Choose my first Board

Good Morning. I want to choose my first board. Im 68kilos and I have already windsurfed all thought im in at the beggining of learning. The wind conditions are between 15/20 Knots. I want a board to progress with. I don't have any kind of material yet not even sails, so i aprecciate all the help. Thank You!
Xphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2010, 05:10 PM   #2
ZedZdeD

hi,
You should have a look at Starboard Phantom Race 320,
this board is perfectly accessible to beginners, notably the deep daggerboard allows great stability,
and at the same time it is a performance board which will follow you forever in your progression, and give you great sensations in a very broad range of conditions
I have almost 30 years of windsurf, I bought it recently as a complement to my short boards, and found it awesome
Great versatility also, possibility to use it as a kayak using the very comfortable seat sold by Bic for the Jungle, and as a SUP for promenade

aloha
ZedZdeD is offline   Reply With Quote