Old 8th October 2007, 07:01 AM   #1
pascal vietnam

Default North East coming

from Wednesday the north east will be here, in Muine Vietnam
we are all ready for a super windy season, we have a "la Nina" year so stronger north east
pascal vietnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2007, 08:50 AM   #2
torgard

Pascal,

Lucky guy. The same system which generates your northeast also generates our northwest in Korea, unfortunately for us it is bitterly, bitterly cold. we may get a some good days in october and november but come december it ceases to be fun, january the snow flies in horizontally and it doesn't warm up until April.

Torgard
torgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2007, 10:29 AM   #3
pascal vietnam

sorry to hear that, here it means sun sun sun...
pascal vietnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2007, 09:07 PM   #4
Jomtien

will pattaya be getting the North East wind in late October and early November ?
Old 15th October 2007, 01:12 AM   #5
mondy

Smile

it's changing to n/e here in sri lanka too.. not so good news for me on s/w coast windsurfing wise.... less windy days, BUT the water gets clear and i can start spearfishing again! hte important thing is to have OPTIONS.....it's one or the other from now until march/april. up to now it was ONLY windsurfing, no no-wind no options....heheeheh!
mondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2007, 09:23 PM   #6
crazychemical

lucky basterds! here in NW europe we've had absolutely nothing to go with since the end of september and it's not looking any brighter for end of october. The storm season should be kicking in in north-west europe now but my farts are currently still blowing stronger then the winds here. It's sooo getting on my nerves! And even more so since i'm at uni and i met a few guys with vans that go windsurfing regularly at more spots then i usually do. I was gonig to increase my TOW by at leat 50% but it doesn't look like that'll be happening any time soon with these high pressure fields. Maybe novermber will be better. In any case i hope the you guys have fun with a, what i immagine should be a chilly wind and i hope you get a few good sessions!
cheers