Go Back   Starboard Forums > Ask Our Team

Old 28th October 2008, 08:02 PM   #21
nonopr

Hi all, It is funny that you guys talk about deboichet fins like they are in the local pharmacy and a a great price , while on the other side this fins are not readily available and they are expensive as hell.
Can anyone tell me where I can get this fins right now with out having to order them and wait for over a month to get one and pay $200 in shipping. BEcuase it seems to me that you guys have a full bag of them in every corner.
nonopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2008, 02:33 AM   #22
sylvain_poulou

Well, actually JJ Deboichet lives next door, so that makes it simpler!

But what you say is true, and I have noticed that few people buy it brand new, most often you can get it used, or barely used at a very good price (165-200) from pros or people who made a huge order (like 5 fins) and got a good discount.

But then again, in southern France, a lot of people ride DB, and when you try your friend's board, you want the same fin, and there you go!

That's the same for vectors... I would love to try one, but never even saw the color of it...

So I'll stick with the deb, though they're expensive, they rock!
sylvain_poulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2008, 02:47 AM   #23
steveC

Hi nonopr,

I would recommend contacting Bruce Peterson of Sailworks regarding Deboichet fins. From what I understand, he carries stock on the formula fins, and he just might have some slalom designs too.
steveC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2008, 03:43 AM   #24
nonopr

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveC View Post
Hi nonopr,

I would recommend contacting Bruce Peterson of Sailworks regarding Deboichet fins. From what I understand, he carries stock on the formula fins, and he just might have some slalom designs too.

Thanks Steve C:
nonopr is offline   Reply With Quote