Go Back   Starboard Forums > Ask Our Team

Old 8th January 2009, 01:52 AM   #1
Danni64

Default Going to Martinique - Need Remi Vilas help! :)

Hello everyone,

In Febuary 2nd I am going from Denmark til Martinique until 15th February. On Martinique I live together with Morane Demont and her family.

But there is some problems. I travel with Air France, and a good friend of mine Brian Rögild told me to contact Remi Vila to get some help with buying the right flight ticket and get my equipment to Martinique. I am only travelling with my rigs, no boards!

If Remi or anyone else, specially one french speaking from Martinique could help me, also very soon I would be very happy. The flight tickets are getting more expensive minute by minute.

All the best
Danni Jakobsen
Danni64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2009, 04:43 PM   #2
Remi
STARBOARD DEVELOPMENT

Hi Danni64,

Just arrived in Thailand after a real long trip from Peru.

With Air France is easy, your rig bag have to be under 20kgs and in this case you have to pay only 40 €. If 20 kgs is not enough, make a nother bag under this weight and you will pay another 40€

All the best

Can answer if you have any questions on this following boards :

Carve 111, 121, 131, 141, 151 & 161
Futura 93, 101, 111, 121, 131 & 141.
iSonic 80, 87, 90, 97, 107, 110, 117 & 130
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

UltraSonic 147
Formula Experience One Design
Phantom Race 377 & 377 L / 320
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phantom 295 L :

Formula 167 :

Racing Serinity Cat Concept
Remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2009, 02:13 AM   #3
Danni64

Hi Remi,

Oh, all that travelling! I have decieded not to go to Martinique, simply because the ticket price increased over 50% in one day. Unfortunately, it looks like you have great conditions there.

Thanks a lot for your advice, I will need that another time when I go to Martinique. Enjoy your stay in Thailand!

All the best
Danni
www.dannijakobsen.dk
Danni64 is offline   Reply With Quote