Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 27th March 2009, 07:04 AM   #11
Unregistered

Wink translation of frst post.

The following is a translation of the initial post via Bablefish .com.
Italian to English:

beautifulst… me by it they are fallen in love at first sight and… l' I have bought. .usata… practically new. .con fin drake deeptuttle from 34 cm… freestyle wave… 780 euros! you say to me that I have made a transaction! … I was convinced till qulche day makes. .ora say to me. " beautiful but pesante"! . .ma hung seven kg? … my Mistral Score 111 " full carbon" of 2000 of hung 6,5 kg! … now I ask… weight 74 kg and I have 3 sails… fluid Challenger 5,7, neyl pride excess 6,4, north sails 7,8… thoughts that will serve to me un' other fin… 40-42 cm? . .le fins with double screw are alone Drake or us they are some of other companies in commerce? … that balls but… I cannot use the fins that I have. I have found on Internet who sells them to 80 new euros and 60 used euros! … the spot to the sea it is here from the 15 to the 25 nodes maximum 30 (two times l' year). .pensate that the 105 would have been better? … you say something to me….hello to all sandro
very funny.
Old 27th March 2009, 04:15 PM   #12
Farlo

Well you know, it's the Free Forum here. Not everybody speaks Angliche.

Sandro, prova la vela 7.8 con la pinna 34 prima, poi se hai problemi da spin out ti servira una pinna 40.
Per me non fa senso una testa deep Tuttle con pinne < 30 cm (ansiche < 40). Ti saluto, Farlo

Last edited by Farlo; 28th March 2009 at 07:18 PM.
Farlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2009, 01:48 AM   #13
Unregistered

Wink languages

I know, its free that good.
I just wanted to be able to understand what they had to say, i converted the type and read it.

Man did i laugh, not at the language but the fact that I think something is lost in the translation!
italians a beautiful language!!

try converting german and read what happens!
Old 30th March 2009, 06:49 PM   #14
Farlo

Understood. Our Italian fellow needs advice on the max sails and fins that can be used on his Kombat 114. Other surfers tell him it's a freestyle board working only with small sails and fins, but the specs and the deep Tuttle box tell a diferrent story. I don't know that particular board so any documented advice will help. Regards, Farlo
Old 31st March 2009, 07:03 AM   #15
chiox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farlo View Post
Well you know, it's the Free Forum here. Not everybody speaks Angliche.

Sandro, prova la vela 7.8 con la pinna 34 prima, poi se hai problemi da spin out ti servira una pinna 40.
Per me non fa senso una testa deep Tuttle con pinne < 30 cm (ansiche < 40). Ti saluto, Farlo
...ok!!! mi consigliano la Select X1 Wave Evo da 25 ..perchè dicono che vale come una 30 e c'è chi la usa con 25-30 kn con la stessa tavola Kombat...altri mi consigliano la Select Freestyle Wave da 29...
...la 34 di serie mi dicono che è troppo larga e non va bene...fa alzare il bordo della tavola sopravento...
...Ho quasi deciso:
la S-Ride da 40 per la 7.8
la B&J da 33 per la 6.4
la X1 Wave Evo da 25 per la 5.7
...che ne dici???? ciao sandro
chiox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2009, 03:18 PM   #16
Farlo

Non conosco le X1 et FW ma se ti dicono que van' bene...
Poi anche usare la B&J 33 con 5.7 da 20 à 25 nodi.
Le altre mi sembrano molto appropriate. Ciao, Farlo

Last edited by Farlo; 17th April 2009 at 07:20 PM.