Go Back   Starboard Forums > ProKids World

Old 15th September 2008, 03:57 AM   #1
jpf

Default Julien Flechet 6 years old in Moulay

Hello my name is Julien. I live in Normandy, I navigate since 1 years with my Brother Titouan ( 5 years). This summer I was On Moulay. I made this small video of me in action in waves.

http://jpflechet.blip.tv/#1234100
jpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2008, 02:14 PM   #2
Chris Pressler

What a crazy vid! Hope you both will continue like that and have fun. Many people would be scared to sail in waves like you had. ANd you ride them in zthe age of 6. Awesome. Keep on ripping,
Chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chris Pressler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2009, 10:57 AM   #3
popular123

Which of your favorites were nominated, and which are missing from the roster? Will you tune in?

The Teen Choice Awards airs Monday, August 10.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

popular123 is offline   Reply With Quote