axel.gern

Thumbs up

Thank you guys!
Axel
axel.gern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2010, 07:45 PM   #12
Chris Pressler

Hi all,
if you use the shorter ones or thinner ones, always recheck your screws how tight they are. I would suggest to do that and you never will hve any troubles with plugs, which are broken out!

Especially when you fix your srews for teh firts time an dyou had the first session, the material around the strap can shrink a bit through the pressure. When the straps are dry again you often will recognise, that you can go for some turns with with your screw driver again.

I saw a lot of freestylers, who never took care of their straps and lost straps...

Out of my view the 6mm x 32 mm also worked fine, but all depends a bit on using the anti twist tools or not and how carefully you make your first turns. Take care that you really screw in the 7 mm straight, when fixing them first on a new board. You also can screw in just the screw before to have a better start when fixing teh star with the scew later. In the end the 7 mm thick screws give more safety!

Chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chris Pressler is offline   Reply With Quote