Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 5th May 2010, 05:00 PM   #11
Unregistered - Nico

Mmmm, meanwhile this morning Nautix answered me, extensions is available in France, it is 100% carbon... List price is not so low in France, but as Italian distributor told me I can have some discount, I think I'm gonna order it
Old 5th May 2010, 08:03 PM   #12
carlosgp5

Sorry if my message was confusing. My linkinking tube is internal, as the one on the website that you pointed. About 5cm inside on each side. The linking tube is the one that you sand till gets IN the mast and IN the tip extension. If you are interested let me know so IŽll photograph it 4 u;
Cheers
carlosgp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2010, 09:45 PM   #13
Unregistered - Nico

No, sorry, it's me that I haven't paid full attention to the words of your message, not seeing the clear word "a piece of and old carbon BOOM extension" and incorrectly thinking at a piece of MAST, so that could be only EXTERNAL in my mind.
And also this solve the problem about doing it or buyin' it since I've some pieces of mast but no pieces of carbon boom at all, and no windsurfing friends to give me it. So no photo is necessary, in any case all is clear. And therefore I've already ordered the extension (if they confirm me the discounted price...).
Thanks really a lot for help.