Go Back   Starboard Forums > Ask Our Team

Old 30th March 2011, 08:46 PM   #1
rdm

Default Wave sailing SUPs?

Hi. Is there a list of SUPs that have the mast attachment? I can't find a place on the website that has a SUP wind x over category. Thanks!
rdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2011, 05:41 AM   #2
Waiting4wind

I think most of the newer boards (excluding race hulls) have a mast foot fitting. I tried an element 9' 8" recently and this had mast base fittings as well as some strap fittings.

I find SB naming covention for SUP's a little lacking, there isn't a model name written on the SUP just some measurements on size/specs!

The element 9' 8" was a good allrounder by the way, nice glide but still felt loose. The quality of finish looked great.
Waiting4wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2011, 06:34 AM   #3
IRL-250

Send a message via Skype™ to IRL-250

The 12'6" Cruiser has a nut there to attach the mast foot so you can attach a sail and use the SUP for wave sailing, haven't tried it though as i only use the SUP for flat water core fitness work, Should really to see what it is like

KA Sails (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Chinook (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Vector Maui Fins (
)
Pro Motion Wetsuits (
)
Wind & Wave (
)
Curve (
)
Windsurfingfins (
)

KA Koncept 4.4, 5.0, 5.8, 6.6, 7.5, 8.3, 9.5
KA Kaos 4.2, 4.7, 5.3,
KA Kult 5.8, 6.4m

Starboard - Isonic Speed W53, Phantom 380, Quatro 85l Evil Twin Custom.
IRL-250 is offline   Reply With Quote