Go Back   Starboard Forums > Ask Our Team

Old 2nd January 2007, 12:59 AM   #1
Duracell

Default FT 138 warranty / Ian

Hi Ian,

Last thing I hear was end of September. Did anything happen in the meanwhile (remember: footstrap with screw tore out of board breaking "strong" wood deck)?

digress

PMs don't work (tried twice, had to post message here (should that work, always make a copy before you post...)), Website hardly ever really works anyway ("empty pages without any gifs etc. are alread 28Kb large (so if you're wondering why thigs are slow you should have a loko into that too (or just get an expert to do a decent job..)))

nice idea opening a forum 4 non registered users but censorship and very poor faulty performance won't improve things by much.
Duracell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2007, 02:05 AM   #2
Phill104

Default RE: FT 138 warranty / Ian

Duracell,

I don't know if it is just a problem up North, but down South it's flying along. I still get a couple of incorrectly labelled buttons though and some symbols get changed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
All the latest windsurfing news in one place.
Phill104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2007, 06:20 AM   #3
Ian Fox
STARBOARD

Default RE: FT 138 warranty / Ian

Hi Duracell,

Yes, I did follow this up on your behalf and no, the previous decision on this complex warranty claim was not going to be reversed, and yes, I did inform you on that update (as with our discussion) using PM (which for most of seems to be working just fine).

In general the performance of the website is fine (now) and yes, there are a couple of funky buttons came up over the Christmas (vacation) intro of the Free Forum, which itself is a little bit more fun and yes, they will be fixed quick by the crew and no, most importantly, we do not practice product related censorship - and if you consider there is, the offer remains open (as unanswered from before) to provide some instance where you feel you have been. (most of our users insist that we reserve the right to remove indecent, racial or inappropriate content including flaming, trolling or spam posting ~ as with any decent forum worldwide. That itself is not a controversy - and in the interests of these forums and all users, should not be turned into one. It's very much our intent to let that one run as "Free" as possible for the fun of it. And see how it goes. So enjoy it)

Cheers ~ Ian

Ian Fox is offline   Reply With Quote