Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 14th October 2011, 03:32 PM   #1
CarlosR

Default Phantom 380 spare parts

Hello,

I'd like to ask if there is any possible way to get the plastic moving part inside the mastrack. Mine was broken from missuse while repairing and everywhere I ask they just sell me a whole new mast track, way too expensive and unnecessary when mine is perfectly ok. I hope you understand which part I'm asking for, the piece you insert the base in.

Thank you.
CarlosR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Phill104

Have you tried your countries distributors? Here in the UK I that is what I would try. Tushingham are usually very helpfull for things like that. However, if that is the way it is supplied you may be out of luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
All the latest windsurfing news in one place.
Phill104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2011, 12:17 AM   #3
CarlosR

Oh, really? Tushingham supplies starboard in UK? I currently race for Tushingham raceboard here in Spain,, do you think they would be able to get these pieces from the UK? I'll ask the starboard distributor, because I just checked the RSX (the mastrack is the same, which is the same as the mistral one design 2005, my board) and they'll just sell the whole thing. Thank you!
CarlosR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2011, 10:32 PM   #4
IRL-250

Send a message via Skype™ to IRL-250

The Plastic carriage was also broken in my mast track but as i also damaged the spring under the peddle i replaced the whole mast track but until i found the spring was damaged i was told by Tushingham that you could get a replacement plastic carriage that your mast foot connects into. contact Tushingham and i am sure they will be able to help you out

KA Sails (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Chinook (
)
Vector Maui Fins (
)
Pro Motion Wetsuits (
)
Wind & Wave (
)
Curve (
)
Windsurfingfins (
)

KA Koncept 4.4, 5.0, 5.8, 6.6, 7.5, 8.3, 9.5
KA Kaos 4.2, 4.7, 5.3,
KA Kult 5.8, 6.4m

Starboard - Isonic Speed W53, Phantom 380, Quatro 85l Evil Twin Custom.
IRL-250 is offline   Reply With Quote