Go Back   Starboard Forums > Kevin`s Corner

Old 11th January 2007, 03:39 PM   #1
Kevin Pritchard
Dream Team Member

Default New Blog

Hey if you guys are interested in what I am up to with my travels and what not here is a link to my blog.

Hope you enjoy.

http://kevinpritchardwindsurfing.blogspot.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kevin Pritchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2007, 04:41 PM   #2
Russell

Default RE: New Blog

Hi Kevin.

Since you posted this I have been reading your blog.
Great to hear what you are up to and see some photos.

I want to do the same camera angles. How do you operate the camera and fix it onto the boom. I have a small waterproof compact camera.

Keep up the good work.

Russell
Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2007, 10:02 AM   #3
Kevin Pritchard
Dream Team Member

I have a trigger hooked to the camera and fix it on the boom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 23rd January 2007, 06:54 PM   #4
RobSwift

Read the last few entries to the blog. It's a funny co-incidence, but I have the same name as the guy with whom you were training in slalom. I posted on the old website under another handle, but now I'm using my real name. Robby, the pro is younger than I and I'm american, but it's rather amusing that two windsurfers have the same name. I've got to visit Maui some day. Right now, looking out the window, I see snow all over everything. I'll be skiing tomorrow in Vermont as the sailing hereabouts is on hold. If you thought trying to sleep on the steel floor of a pickup was tough, you ought to try a steel R.R. car in freezing weather. I had to do that once while freight hopping up the Mississipi valley. Then there were the three days I had to sleep out in London parks. Nevertheless, I find that you can sleep anywhere if you are tired enough. Take Care.
RobSwift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2007, 04:04 AM   #5
Kevin Pritchard
Dream Team Member

Ha ha.. that is pretty funny. You are right you will sleep when you need sleep!!

Old 29th January 2007, 06:07 PM   #6
RobSwift

Here's another one for you. I took a boat across the English Channel one night on the way to France. It was crouded and every seat was full. I had tried sleeping out in Regent's Park the night before but didn't get much, so I was rather exhausted. There was an English girl sitting besides me on the boat. I chatted a while with her, a total stanger, and then started to nod off. Looking around, the only support I could see for a pillow was her lap. I dropped into it, putting a surprise on her face that I'll never forget. However, she didn't make a sound and I caught my ZZZZZZ's
RobSwift is offline   Reply With Quote