Old 1st February 2008, 03:10 AM   #1
DRusk

Default Calema Midwinters!

Less than a month to go until the Calema Midwinters. All the info is up on the site http://www.calema.com/midwinters.php
You can also find info up for hotels and if you have any questions pertaining to the race you can post questions on the Calema forum. Its gonna be a great race. Hope to see everyone there.
DRusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2008, 08:39 PM   #2
Unregistered

are any of the pros registered?
Old 19th February 2008, 08:11 AM   #3
Tinho Dornellas

Default Midwinters!!

As of yesterday many pros already registered. Antoine Albeau just confirmed, Jimmy Diaz, Jesper Vesterstrom, Miguel Martinho, Gabriel, Willhem Shurmman and 12 other brasilian hot racers, the San Francisco team, Gonzalo Costa Hoevel and many others I forget at the moment.Weather has been warm and the wind has been blowing strong but not extreme. Some days get close to 25 but more of the 15-22 range which is great. But never discount those wild 30 knot days which the Midwinters is famous for!! A few pros will be here already on the 23rd and I plan on doing some mast cam video whichg I will upload to our site
www.calema.com/midwinters.php
Tinho Dornellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2008, 11:28 AM   #4
devon

Angry your link has a VIRUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinho Dornellas View Post
As of yesterday many pros already registered. Antoine Albeau just confirmed, Jimmy Diaz, Jesper Vesterstrom, Miguel Martinho, Gabriel, Willhem Shurmman and 12 other brasilian hot racers, the San Francisco team, Gonzalo Costa Hoevel and many others I forget at the moment.Weather has been warm and the wind has been blowing strong but not extreme. Some days get close to 25 but more of the 15-22 range which is great. But never discount those wild 30 knot days which the Midwinters is famous for!! A few pros will be here already on the 23rd and I plan on doing some mast cam video whichg I will upload to our site
www.calema.com/midwinters.php
i clicked on your link:

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW ACTIVE - CLICK HERE!! PLEASE READ NOR FIRST!

and my norton warned me that your website was loaded. please check on it.
Old 20th February 2008, 04:45 AM   #5
Unregistered

Smile aeathb

I think you misinterpreted Nortons message. My Norton came up and said there was a problem on the Calema site aswell, however my norton informed me was that the websites security certificates expired. Dosn't mean there is a virus, just that they need to renew their paperwork. It should still be fixed don't get me wrong, but i'm just saying dont worry bout a virus too much.
Old 20th February 2008, 09:01 AM   #6
Tinho Dornellas

Yes makes me really mad. The certificate has been renewed two weeks ago and now suddenly it shows that message. I am looking into it.
Sorry for the trouble guys, but at least it is not a virus!
Tinho Dornellas is offline   Reply With Quote