Go Back   Starboard Forums > Free Forum

Old 1st October 2009, 04:44 AM   #1
Unregistered

Angry Where are you Tiesda/Svein?

I'm one of many which have followed the thread about the colour scheme on the Futura 2009 and I find it VERY strange that there are no reply from the developers/Starboard...does this mean that Starboard agree with the customer and are afraid to admit this due to the possible consequences this may bring about. Are they afraid that the customers will rush to the dealers to ask for a refund. I mean that it is wiser to admit to a fault rather than go for the no comment direction and hope that things goes away in time. One can clearly see that the bottom should be red in Windsurf magazine where Harty shows his technique on a Futura 145 Red sides and red BOTTOM. Did they have some leftovers from last year that they just have changed the graphics on.......

I would just state that I am one of the unfortunate customers who got the WHITE one, but I am VERY happy with my board and its performance, but it would have been nice with an explanation. Looking forward to your reply.
Old 3rd October 2009, 05:57 PM   #2
Farlo

You should be even happier now with the official position of Starboard "white bottom is lighter and faster".
Even red bottom addicts are switching to white. The future is white. Let's repaint all our S-type, Futura's...

Last edited by Farlo; 5th October 2009 at 05:28 PM.
Farlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009, 12:01 AM   #3
Unregistered

I'm very happy with Starboard, but I wanted a reply on the matter from Starboard/Tiesda. Now this has happened and I'm very pleased.
Old 8th October 2009, 01:25 AM   #4
Farlo

So far, so good. Look at the other post. Very funny how white became a must, all of a sudden.

Last edited by Farlo; 8th October 2009 at 02:40 PM.
Farlo is offline   Reply With Quote