Old 18th June 2010, 11:42 PM   #1
mark h

Default Updating our signature

Is it possible to update our personal signature details? Only just noticed that the old facility that enabled us to do this has been removed, and we cant PM any more. Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Cheers

The toys:
iSW44 - - iSW49 - iSW53 - iSW58 - iS107 - iS137 - F161.
North Warps: F2012 5.2m, 5.7m, 6.3m, 7m, 8m, 8.6m, 9.5m F2006 11m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mark h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2010, 12:37 PM   #2
agrelon

I noticed that too... annoying now that I have a Starboard ride to boast about, hehe.
Old 21st June 2010, 06:59 AM   #3
IRL-250

Send a message via Skype™ to IRL-250

Mark,

I found it this way mate and was able to get to the section where you can update your signature.

1 - Go to your Profile
2 - You'll see your friend section on the right hand side of the screen, click on edit friends list
3 - This will take you to where you edit your friends list and on the left hand side of the screen you will see your control panel
4 - In settings and options of the control panel you will see edit your signature, click on this and you should now be able to edit your signature.

Only found how to get to this by accident so let me know if this works for you but it would be handy to be able to have a link from your profile to get to the control panel so you can easily change what you need to on your profile. Any chance that someone from Starboard can change this???

KA Sails (
)
Chinook (
)
Vector Maui Fins (
)
Pro Motion Wetsuits (
)
Wind & Wave (
)
Curve (
)
Windsurfingfins (
)

KA Koncept 4.4, 5.0, 5.8, 6.6, 7.5, 8.3, 9.5
KA Kaos 4.2, 4.7, 5.3,
KA Kult 5.8, 6.4m

Starboard - Isonic Speed W53, Phantom 380, Quatro 85l Evil Twin Custom.
IRL-250 is offline   Reply With Quote