Go Back   Starboard Forums > Ask Our Team

Old 9th January 2007, 06:38 PM   #1
eli villalabeitia

Default carve 144 2007 0 answer

hello
this is my third mail to the team, my mails are almost the only ones that did not get an answer. Am i been discriminated or is just that my questions are to boring?.
I have been buying boards from the company since last 6 years, and always read the forum to learn more about the sport but not getting an answer is frustrating
Thanks
Eli
eli villalabeitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2007, 03:27 AM   #2
Ola_H
TEAM

Default RE: carve 144 2007 0 answer

Hi Eli.

You're not being discriminated. Its just that in the team section, the team tends to pick up questions related to the board they use and not many are often on the Carve. So, your question must have slipped though. Sorry about that. Ian should be able to give some answer, or maybe try Roger in the Free forum section.
Ola_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2007, 10:19 AM   #3
Ian Fox
STARBOARD

Default RE: carve 144 2007 0 answer

Hi Eli,

Agree with Ola and sorry if you feel we missed your question.
In fact, it's exactly as Ola commented, I had seen the post and also had the same thought that maybe Roger would comment on that one, but it's entirely not his fault if he misses one here - or if he's busy for a day or so.

Best is if something goes unanswered (inside the time you consider OK to you) just throw another post (reminder) inside the original thread (as a reply) to float it up to the top again...won't take much of that before someone attends to it.

(as you see, I added comments on the fin size into the original thread request also)

Cheers ~ Ian
Ian Fox is offline   Reply With Quote